viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

LIST OF REGULAR AND IRREGULAR VERBS


LIST OF REGULAR AND IRREGULAR VERBS
No.
Regular verbs
Irregulars verbs
PRESENT
PAST
PAST PARTICPLE
PRESNET
PAST
PAST PARTICIPLE
1
Accept
Accepted
Accepted
Be
Was/were
Been
2
Add
Added
Added
Beat
Beat
Beaten
3
Admit
Admitted
Admitted
Do
Did
Done
4
Alert
Alerted
Alerted
fall
Fell
Fallen
5
Allow
Allowed
Allowed
Put
Put
Put
6
Amuse
Amused
Amused
Cut
Cut
Cut
7
Annoy
Annoyed
Annoyed
Come
Came
Come
8
Argue
Argued
Argued
Ride
Rode
Ridden
9
Applaud
Applauded
applauded
Ring
Rang
Rung
10
Avoid
Avoided
Avoided
Run
Ran
Run
11
Attack
Attacked
Attacked
Say
Said
said
12
Ask
Asked
Asked
 Take
Took
Taken
13
Appear
Appeared
Appeared
Win
Won
Won
14
Attach
Attached
Attached
Write
Wrote
Written
15
Contain
Contained
contained
Stand
Stood
Stood
16
Climb
Climbed
Climbed
sleep
Slept
Slept
17
Clean
Cleaned
Cleaned
Sit
Sat
sat
18
Belong
Belonged
Belonged
Fly
Flew
Flown
19
Bake
Baked
Baked
Got
Got
Got
20
Call
Called
called
Give
Gave
Given


Regular
·         Present
-Affirmative: My mom allows me to eat chocolate whenever I want.
-Negative: I won’t allow this type of disturbance in the classroom!
-Interrogative: Did the principal allow this kind of activity?
·         Past
-Affirmative: I barely contained all my emotions.
-Negative: It didn’t contain what I was looking for.
-Interrogative: Were the walls containing the impact of the tsunami?
·         Past Participle:
-Affirmative: She has climbed 11 volcanoes in her 15 years of life!
-Negative: I didn’t think the crew would have finished climbing by now.
-Interrogative: Has someone climbed the Everest yet?

Irregular:
·         Present:
-Affirmative: I am at the front door, open up!
-Negative: I won’t be at your show because I have a surgery.
-Interrogative: Are you eating pie?
·         Past:
-Affirmative: I won the horse race in Manhattan.
-Negative: You beat him to death!
-Interrogative: Di you cut out the pieces of paper?
·         Part Participle:
-Affirmative: I had come to believe she’d be there.
-Negative: You shouldn’t have come, it’s dangerous in here.
-Interrogative: Have you ridden that rollercoaster before?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario